Monday, April 29, 2013

Wonderful Up-Date News!

I just got off of the phone talking to the very head of the NC Vital Records in charge of issuing my Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth for James Collins, Jr.  She called me!  She was so very nice and apologized of how my case was handled.  Best news of all is that I am getting my certificate for James Collins!!!  He will be legally in the system!  I studied on the internet everything I could find to make double sure I was right concerning my rights to get his Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth.  I knew I was right.  I was ready to go to Raleigh and camp out on their doorstep!!!  Somebody dropped the ball on this matter.  I was asked many questions on how I was treated and if anyone had contacted me by phone or letter.  They had not.  Hmmmm.....  It doesn't matter to me what I had to go through to get it just as long as I have it.  It will be expedited to me and I can't wait to see it!  It is important for family records for generations to come as well as for my peace of mind.
Thank you head lady!  You are so kind and gentle!  I could tell that you get it!  Praise God for sensitive and kind people!

1 comment: