Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Balloon Release Pictures

Thank you to everyone who has shared their Angel Baby and their stories with me.  I feel I know your angel when you tell me about them.  I am greatly blessed by making these balloons for you and your baby.  If anyone did not get their pictures via email, just let me know.  One was returned to me as the wrong email address.  Just get in touch with me.   Blessings, Gale

           Now, pictures of the beach release of these balloons over the Atlantic Ocean off of the coast of North Carolina, USA.
                                                  Fly high sweet Cameron 
                                                       
                                       Fly high, Lily May, with your twin brother Cameron!
                                      
                                                  Fly high precious Luke Shiloh! 
                                                                                                                             
                                               Happy Angel Birthday Corbin!  Fly high!                         
                                                                                 
                                                   It was a blessed sight!                          
                                                                         

1 comment: