Thursday, March 14, 2013

These Are Just Beautiful!


Alanna Phoebe's Clay Names over at http://claynames.blogspot.ca/ did these names for me.  I just love it!  Thank you so much to baby Alanna's mom who does these for baby angels in remembrance of her precious angel.


                                                                          


 
 
                                                                                 
                                                                               

                                     These photos just make my heart sing with gratitude!

2 comments:

  1. When I was making this it reminded me of the movie "Horton Hears a Who!" and the saying "a person’s a person, no matter how small" ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gale, I was wondering where or who made the nice art on the left hand side of your page? You have it labeled as Art by Angela. I would like one for my little girl who was stillborn to add to my blog and for her room.

    Hope to hear from you and I am so sorry about your loss. I am amazed that you have stared a blog so many years later. I have asked my grandma, who experienced a stillbirth in the 1960's to write about her experience and I will be posting her story on my blog in a few weeks. You should check it out www.stillbornandstillbreathing.com

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete